Thursday, October 20, 2011

A New Adventure Coming Soon

Hi to everyone I know I never blog very much at all, and to be honest I feel like I am not a very creative writer and frankly blogging takes more time than writing a quick status on facebook. So here I am about to tell you all that has been going on since my last blog a month ago.

After careful decision making for almost two months of reading and asking questions to all my other D families we have decided to start pumping and have chosen the OmniPod. Sweet and Sassy has always said " I do not want anything attached to my waist all day long." and with that being said we never pushed the issue. That all changed when we found out about the pods. Since Sept 17 we have been in the process of getting all this started. As of Monday this week we have our Omnipod now just waiting on a call from the Dr's office to get it connected. I am excited and a nervous wreck about starting this adventure. I know there will be many bumps along the way just like when we were diagnosed.

I really am going to try and post more on here...I know I know I keep saying this but I really want to post more I do. If we could only have more time in the day to get things done. Hope all my D families are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope to see more of you! Let me know how she likes the Omnipod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! Hoping for a smooth transition for you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks just got word today we will be pumping with insulin by Nov. 10. Pretty excited about this adventure.

    ReplyDelete